21319 Denit Estates Drive • Brookeville, MD 20833
Magnificent colonial with 6,294 sq. ft. of finished living space. Five bedrooms, 4 ½ baths, perfect for entertaining. Gunite pool, three-car oversized garage on 1.4 acres of lush, professional landscaping. Flagstone walkway leads to entrance of this decorator home. Take a look inside!
- 3 story, 7,236 sq. ft., 1.4 acre lot;
- Poured foundation, 30 year architectural roofing shingles;
- Three car garage, fully insulated and finished with insulated doors and keyless entry;
- Heated gunite pool with mineral springs water treatment system, surrounded by concrete and flagstone patio;
- Backup generator with automatic transfer switch with service contract paid for 2013;
- Two-story stone gas fireplace;
- Security system on all windows and doors with motion sensors and two keypads;
- 3 HVAC units, gas heat, electric AC, upgraded main AC unit in 2009;
- New 75 gallon gas water heater in 2012;
- Ipe hardwood deck off morning room;
- Exterior trim painted in 2012; and
- Three double security flood lights on rear and side of home.
- 1,505 sq. ft. of finished living area with daylight, walkout, large windows and French doors;
- 5th bedroom with full bath, walk-in closet;
- Game room with extra lighting, perfect for pool table, table tennis, and exercise equipment;
- Separate media room with French doors; and
- Extra large utility room with 942 sq. ft. of storage space.
- Two story foyer with large window for plenty of light;
- Hardwood split stairway to upper level;
- Large sunroom with tray ceiling and hardwood floors overlooking pool;
- Extensive moldings and chair rail;
- Hardwood floors throughout with ceramic flooring in kitchen and morning room;
- Formal dining room with tray ceiling, hardwood, chair, and crown molding;
- Study located off foyer;
- Two story family room with full height stone gas fireplace;
- Expansive kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite countertops, double oven, butler’s pantry, walk-in pantry, and separate bar height countertop;
- Large morning room surrounded with windows; and
- Large powder room and separate laundry/mud room.
- Master suite with tray ceiling, two large walk in closets, and separate sitting room;
- Master bath with his/hers vanities, separate shower and jetted tub;
- Three additional bedrooms, one with a full bath, the others connected by a jack and jill bath; and
- Laundry chute to main level laundry room.
Elementary: Sherwood Middle: William H. Farquhar High: Sherwood